In production, your media will pass several different refinement steps. To really understand and be assured about a good progression and state of the production, all of these processing steps need to be monitored continuously. With SIMCA® and SIMCA®-online, both part of the Umetrics® Suite of Data Analytics Solutions, you can confidently monitor and control every step of your process. The web clients allow you to access manufacturing data anytime, anywhere.
SIMCA-online benefits from the experience of more than 20 years on the market. The system focuses on what is relevant for the user to see, which helps the user to find and understand current and future abnormal process behaviours. It is developed in close collaboration with industry partners to ensure stability, efficiency, reliability and flexibility.
SIMCA-online is widely used within the pharmaceutical, bio pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, and pulp and paper industries, among many others. The system gives a real-time interpretation of production data, where all process parameters are weighed together and compared against a reference advanced analytics model. SIMCA-online will improve process understanding, maximize resource efficiency, avoid batch losses and minimize operational costs. The client-server system will help you describe and diagnose deviations in the process, virtually measure product traits that are labour intensive or difficult to measure, forecast the future of the production, and also give advice on how to improve your process. This leads to a genuine boost in business growth.
New features in SIMCA-online 15.1
- View and investigate continuous processes from anywhere with the web client
- Execution start-up performance is improved by preserving data for active batches between sessions
- Focus on what is important by looping over tabs with only active production in them in the rolling view
- With Dynamic Lags we can now take time into account when creating lags
- No retriggering of alarms after phase finish
- Phases no longer stop due to temporary data access problems after enabling the control tag cache
- Warning and Critical alarms are treated individually
- Active batches can be deleted
- Alarms that have reset don't influence alarm state in Production Overview in the desktop client, nor in the web client